September 14, 2007

Day Off in Westminster, MD

Well we got canceled today so I've pretty much just been hanging out around the hotel today. We're actually closer to Gettysburg then we are Baltimore so there isn't a whole lot to do. There is a plaza across the street with a grocery store, a Blockbuster and assorted food choices so at least I don't have to go far to get the necessities. While I had time today, I added a calender to the bottom of the page that has a rough idea where I'll be and when this month. As with everything, it is always subject to change but gives a pretty good idea where in the country I'll be. I also added a map to track where I've been during my travels. I have the next two days off so feel free to give me a call and say hi. I'll probably be spending most of my time studying my manuals and making flash cards.