June 3, 2008

Transit to Delaware


Well its been another busy week with the Memorial Tournament in Columbus, OH concluding on Sunday. I flew both Friday and Saturday in case you caught any of the coverage. Then yesterday I flew the first leg on our transit to Delaware. It was a gorgeous day to be flying over Southeast Ohio and Western PA. It took me back to my early days of flying since I flew a lot of my cross country flights down that way. I even got to see the giant Longaberger basket in Newark, OH. As you can see from the pictures, their corporate building is shaped just like one of their baskets. No matter how many times I see it, its still impressive. I also took some pictures of Wheeling, WV as I passed over it and some windmills near the Pennsylvania town of Somerset. Another fun day flying in the blimp!