June 30, 2010

A Walk Back in Time


I recently visited the Old Bethpage Village Restoration Museum located on Long Island just a short walk from our hotel. It features buildings from the 1800's that were relocated to the site from all over Long Island. It feels a lot like walking back in time as the workers there are also dressed in clothing from the time period to add to the historic atmosphere. I spent over two and a half hours exploring the grounds and shooting video which made for an enjoyable afternoon.
Above is the first part of a series of videos I am putting together from my trip there. I decided to spice it up with a little bit of voice over work that kind of makes it feel like a show you'd see on PBS. Its my first attempt at this type of a video so hopefully you still enjoy it. Oh and if your internet connection can handle it, check it out in HD.