March 16, 2010

Blog Updates: Ask a Blimp Pilot


Well I've been busy updating the blog layout a bit today. You may notice we now have links to share Blimpin'Ain't Easy on Facebook and Twitter. I've also updated my map of places I've been to include all of the blimps I have been assigned to on one map. When you look at that, it really puts all of the traveling in perspective.
Finally, the new feature I am most excited about is "Ask a Blimp Pilot." One of my favorite parts of the job is hosting tours for the client. During these visits, I've been asked all kinds of questions about the airships, operations and our unique lifestyle. I thought I'd bring the same one on one experience to my blog visitors by offering a medium to submit questions. Just click on the red question mark on the right side of the page for the "Ask a Blimp Pilot" form and submit your questions. I will try and answer as many as I can in future posts. If you need a more personalized response, please include your email address. I hope you find this as fun as I hope it will be, and I look forward to your questions.